Facilitators are of an excellent standard. A thoroughly enjoyable course.
Nacro’s Legal Officers provide in-house training that can be tailored to your organisation’s specific needs. We provide training on a range of topics including:
- How and when to make criminal record disclosures
- When employers can and cannot carry out DBS checks
- Practical application of disclosure legislation
- How to risk assess criminal record information and recruit safely
Why you should choose us
- We offer a competitive group rate for up to 20 people which is much cheaper per head than our rate for individual bookings.
- Running a course in-house means you won’t have to pay travel and accommodation costs.
It’s tailored to your organisation’s needs
- We will establish exactly what your training requirements are and will develop a session that can include examples from your workplace to address specific concerns within your organisation.
- You can choose where and when. We can fit in around you.
What we will do
- We will talk through your training needs and draft a non-obligatory proposal outlining content, prices and dates.
- Once you’re happy with the proposal, the trainer will liaise directly with you to make all the necessary arrangements.
- After the training has been delivered, we will collate feedback from your staff and email it to you within one week.
If you’re interested in finding out more about our in-house training, please email us.
If you have any questions, call us on 0845 600 3194.