Our consultants provide in-house training that can be tailored to your organisation’s specific needs. We provide training on a range of topics including:
- How and when to make criminal record disclosures
- When employers can and cannot carry out DBS checks
- Practical application of disclosure legislation
- How to risk assess criminal record information and recruit safely
Through our bespoke training approach, we will work with you to identify your training needs, developing a bespoke session that can include examples from your workplace to address specific concerns within your organisation.
We will talk through your training needs and draft a non-obligatory proposal outlining content, prices, and dates. We offer competitive rates for sessions up to 20 people. Once you’re happy with the proposal, the trainer will liaise directly with you to make all the necessary arrangements.
After the training has been delivered, we will collate feedback from your staff and email it to you within one week.
Who is this course for?
We have designed and delivered courses for:
- Universities and colleges
- Human resource departments
- Recruitment professionals
- Practitioners providing advice and guidance
- Local authorities
- Organisations in the private and public sector
What previous delegates have said
“Facilitators are of an excellent standard. A thoroughly enjoyable course.”
Safeguarding officer, Local Authority
Costs and booking information
If you’re interested in finding out more about our in-house training, please email email@example.com or call 0845 600 3194.