What we do
- care for friends or family members?
- have a physical or learning disability, or have a family member who does?
- find daily life impacts your mental wellbeing?
- have difficulties understanding and navigating housing support services?
If the answer is yes to one or more of these questions then Connecting Carmarthenshire can help. Our team of specialists can provide you with the right information and help you to navigate and connect with the right local service to support you.
We will also be working within and across communities near you to build a clear understanding of all the services and community groups available and how best we can support you with accessing them.
The service is for adults aged over-18 who live in Carmarthenshire who need information, advice and support with one or more of the following:
- mental health
- learning disabilities and autism
- physical disabilities
- unpaid carers
- housing related support.
Want to find out more about what we do? Come and see us for tea, biscuits, and an informal chat. Check back soon for new dates.