What courses can I choose?
|Skills for Employment, Training & Personal Development||E3, Levels 1 & 2||Award, certificate or diploma||NOCN|
What will I learn?
- Health in pregnancy
- How to care for a baby in its first five years
- Responsibilities of parents
- How to get help with housing and claiming benefits
- What your options are for work or further education
- English, Maths and employment skills
What qualification will I have?
Depending on which course you take, you’ll have an award, a certificate or a diploma.
How do I complete the course?
You’ll be assessed through an assignment.
What can I do next?
By the end of the course, you’ll:
- understand more about pregnancy, birth and parenthood
- have met other mums-to-be
- know where to get help with childcare and other support services
- be in a position to apply for further education or training – with a view to getting into work