What we do
The service is for people aged over 18 who are:
- homeless or at risk of homelessness and need intensive housing support
- leaving prison with co-existing needs
- at risk of being homeless and have a history of offending, mental health or substance misuse issues.
We aim to stabilise behaviour and enable individuals to develop the confidence and skills needed to live independently and successfully in a permanent tenancy.
We do this by:
- motivating and supporting people to make positive changes in their lives
- addressing the underlying causes of their difficulties
- engaging them in meaningful activities such as training, volunteering and employment opportunities when they decide they are ready.
To be eligible a person must:
- be aged 18 and older
- need support to maintain their tenancy
- live within Carmarthenshire.
Partners and funders