We influence change at a local, regional and national government level to remove the barriers that our service users often face when accessing and maintaining housing. Our current policy focus includes:
- How disadvantaged young people and adults can become part of local inclusive growth
- Homelessness and solutions to support local authorities with the Homelessness Reduction Act
- Housing for young people and others caught in the poverty trap
- Housing to improve health outcomes
- Housing solutions to support the Ministry of Justice’s policy programmes
Contact Rachel Annison about our policy and influencing work.