What we do
We provide short-term accommodation and support for people facing significant challenges and barriers to securing a stable place to live. We help them to tackle the root causes of the issues affecting their lives, while also helping to develop their confidence and skills to move onto independent living.
The accommodation we provide includes a mix of one-bedroom, shared and self-contained units in Dingle, Liverpool.
We offer a personalised service that focuses on a person’s strengths, supporting them in areas they wish to develop to move to independence.
- help accessing sustainable accommodation
- learning skills in budgeting, paying bills, managing debt and dealing with paperwork
- support accessing employment, training, education and voluntary work
- help to pursue personal interests
- signposting to specialist services, such as substance misuse, mental health or domestic violence services.
We support any person aged 18 and over, single people and couples, who are homeless, or at risk of homelessness. This includes people leaving prison and people who may be sleeping rough.