What we do
We offer a floating support service for people who need low-level, longer-term support.
We aim to:
- enable people to develop and/or maintain the skills and confidence necessary to sustain their tenancies
- help people to live as independently as possible at home in the community
- reduce social isolation
- delay or prevent admission to hospital or residential care.
The service is for vulnerable people, particularly older people, people with substance misuse issues, mental health issues or learning disabilities who require low-level housing related support.
To be eligible a person must:
- be aged 16 or over
- need support to maintain their tenancy
- live within any of the following villages in Carmarthenshire: Carmarthen town, Llangadog, Llandovery, Pumsaint, Llandeilo, Cynghordy, or Cwmann.