What we do
We offer a housing support service to help those furthest away from securing accommodation. We also provide additional support and services as needed. Support is based on the needs of the person.
The scheme follows the Housing First principles. These are:
- People have a right to a home.
- Flexible support is provided for as long as it is needed.
- Housing and support are separated.
- People have choice and control.
- An active engagement approach is used.
- The service is based on people’s strengths, goals and aspirations.
- A harm reduction approach is used.
To be eligible a person must:
- be aged 16 and over
- need support to maintain their tenancy
- live within any of the following villages in Carmarthenshire: Carmarthen town, Llangadog, Llandovery, Pumsaint, Llandeilo, Cynghordy, or Cwmann.