What we do
At Bank Court in Salford we work with other organisations to deliver cognitive psychological and social rehabilitation services to ex-service personnel. This includes access to employment and training opportunities to help residents rebuild their lives.
We offer short- to medium-term accommodation, and support residents to recover from physical, mental or social injury following their time in service.
We offer a personalised service that focuses on a person’s strengths, supporting them in areas they wish to develop to move to independence.
- Help accessing sustainable accommodation.
- Learning skills in budgeting, paying bills, managing debt and dealing with paperwork.
- Support accessing employment, training, education, and voluntary work.
- Help to pursue personal interests.
- Signposting to specialist services (including substance misuse, mental health or domestic violence services).
Applicants must have been in the armed forces.
They must also be:
- Living alone and aged over 18 without dependent children, unless the property is specifically designated for a family/parent or couple/child.
- In need of housing-related support to live independently and have low to medium support needs.
- Motivated to engage with support services while in this scheme.