Life at Nacro Walsall Education Centre
We are proud of our education community. We want every learner to have the best opportunities and learning experienced available, broadening your skills – both personally and professionally. That’s why we have our Nacro Education Charter, outlining what we provide for you, and what we ask you to bring to our community. You can learn more about what to expect while studying at Nacro Education here.
At Walsall Education Centre, we build strong, supportive relationships to help you feel safe, motivated and valued. We offer:
- Places for local young people to achieve qualifications
- Professional, experienced, and dedicated staff
- Small class sizes
- Face-to-face learning, feedback, and support for every learner
- Career advice and enrichment activities
- GCSE retakes and functional skills in English and Maths
- Opportunity for work experience in your chosen industry
- Financial support and resources to attend courses.
To learn more about life and services we have to offer, see our What to expect at Nacro Education information.
Working closely with the Walsall community
We work within our community, establishing partnerships and helping bring the local area closer together.
Because of our partnerships, every learner has the chance to take part in valuable work experience and engage with a number of local businesses in the Walsall area.
Shining a light on our courses
At Nacro Walsall Education Centre, we offer additional courses to all of our learners, giving multiple opportunities to expand their CVs.
We offer young parents ‘care to learn’, a scheme at offers our learners free childcare whilst completing your qualifications.