Life at Nacro Spalding Education Centre
We are proud of our education community. We want every learner to have the best opportunities and learning experienced available, broadening your skills – both personally and professionally. That’s why we have our Nacro Education Charter, outlining what we provide for you, and what we ask you to bring to our community. You can learn more about what to expect while studying at Nacro Education here.
At Nacro Spalding Education Centre, we build strong, supportive relationships to help you feel safe, motivated and valued. We offer:
- Places for local young people to achieve qualifications
- Professional, experienced, and dedicated staff
- Small class sizes
- Face-to-face learning, feedback, and support for every learner
- Career advice and enrichment activities
- GCSE retakes and functional skills in English and Maths
- Opportunity for work experience in your chosen industry
- Financial support and resources to attend courses.
To learn more about life and services we have to offer, see our What to expect at Nacro Education information.
Working closely with the Spalding community
We work within our community, establishing partnerships and helping bring the local area closer together.
Because of our partnerships, every learner has the chance to take part in valuable work experience and engage with a number of local businesses including Futures for Me, Early Help team, JobCentre Plus, Lincs CVS, Lincolnshire Police, Snap Fitness, Age UK, The Lighthouse Project and The Chappell Centre.
Shining a light on our courses
As part of our enrichment programme, we offer learners the chance to take part in trips to the local bowling alley and escape rooms. Encouraging learners to work together by solving problems and taking various roles within team, while building confidence in their own abilities.