Some of the most vulnerable members of our society are not getting the help they need.
Poor mental health, inadequate education, drug and alcohol addiction, low incomes and lack of affordable and secure housing can all contribute to a life of chaos and hardship that can be very hard to move on from.
We know that most people who come to us for help have a range of needs, not just one. We also know that, with the right support and guidance, people can be empowered to turn their lives around and move on to a future of success and independence.
We change lives and strengthen communities.
If you want to give right now, click here to pay online or call 0121 250 5250 ext 124.
Give As You Earn
If you receive a salary or pension by PAYE, you can give directly from your pre-tax salary. That means you don’t pay any tax on the donations you make. Talk to your employer or contact the Charities Aid Foundation.
Donate non-cash gifts
Donations of stocks, shares and some other investments are exempt from capital gains tax, and you could reduce your taxable income by the value of the gift. You can also give land, property or works of art. Talk to your accountant or contact the Charities Aid Foundation.
Fundraise for us
- If you wish to set up or take part in events to raise money for us, we’d love to hear from you and we can help you publicise it through our social media channels so please let us know.
- Want to join in with us? Our staff and supporters run fundraising events around England and Wales, such as fun runs and bake sales. To take part, please check with your local Nacro service.
- You can make online donations through our JustGiving page.
- If you have raised money for us and haven’t set up an online donation, please email our Finance team. If you have a cheque to send us, please write on it which activity it relates to and send it to Nacro Finance, Challenge House, 148-150 High Street, Birmingham B6 4US.
Leave a legacy
Leaving us a gift in your will helps us to continue changing lives long into the future. It’s easy to do, and your gift will be exempt from inheritance tax. Make sure you include our charity number on the will document: 226171. Talk to your solicitor or the Charities Aid Foundation. If you do leave us a donation in your will, please let us know, so we can thank you.
Make a major gift
Our society needs you to invest in lasting social change.
We work on pioneering projects and services that allow us to develop better responses to the challenges created by poverty and social injustice, calling on our expertise developed over 50 years. Our objectives are:
- To add value to our statutory-funded projects – ensuring that we can go further to meet the needs of our beneficiaries and enabling sustainable impact
- Local innovation to develop local services that respond to specific needs within a community
- Research that helps us to respond to emerging needs or find more effective ways to deal with existing need. It also gives us a powerful and informed standpoint from which to launch our campaigns
- To pilot new approaches, which are rolled out more widely if successful. contact us today.
Volunteer with us
There are several ways to get involved in our work. You can volunteer with one of our local services or through your employer, if you work. To find out more, see here.
If you are a UK taxpayer, for every £1 that you give, the government will give an extra 25p at no extra cost to you. Contact us about Gift Aid.