Nacro works with a range of organisations like yours in local communities around England and Wales to change the lives of people who struggle to get work or move on because of their start in life. If you partner with us, you will have excellent opportunities to work with our highly respected charity brand.
How we can work with you
- Supported placements within your organisation
- We offer expert guidance and consultancy on safer and fairer recruitment practices
- Opportunities to improve local communities through working in partnership
- Employee engagement in volunteering activities with Nacro
- Donations supporting our work in communities throughout the UK
- Positive PR coverage for your charitable and community activities
Some of our achievements
- A greater depth and range of services than any other UK charity, with a uniquely integrated approach
- More than 50 years’ experience of service delivery and innovative approaches to crime reduction
- The UK’s only dedicated confidential public helpline for resettlement issues, accessed by 40,500 people a year
- Corporate, public and academic sector brand partners such as BP, Yum (umbrella company of KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell), BT Openreach, Youth Justice Board and University of Salford
What employers say about Nacro
We value the partnership working we undertake with our employers and a recent survey revealed their insights and perspectives:
- 94% of employers agreed or strongly agreed that they would be happy to use Nacro again
- 96% of employers agreed or strongly agreed that Nacro deals efficiently and effectively with any queries that they have
- 97% of employers said they agreed or strongly agreed that communication with Nacro is regular and effective
We also try to make sure that employers feel fully involved while a placement is under way and we welcome their input and specialist knowledge. This is reflected in the fact that 83% of employers said they had contributed to our learners’ progress reviews and action plans.
We aim to build on these results by continuing to develop and extend our positive work with employers across the country.
Call us on 0300 123 8900.