Course overviewIf you would like to care for people, then a job in health or social care can be very rewarding. At Nacro Education, the Level 2 Health & Social Care course will focus on working in adult social care.
What will I learn?You will gain the knowledge, understanding and skills required for employment and career/ progression within the adult social care sector. This will include topics such as safeguarding, the role of a social worker and the duty of care in adult social care.
ModulesYou will study some of the following modules:
• Principles of communication in adult social care settings
• Principles of personal development in adult social care settings
• Principles of equality, diversion and inclusion in adult social care settings
• Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care
• Introduction to duty of care in health, social care or children's and young people's settings
• Understand the role of the social care worker
• Understand person centred approaches in adult social care settings