Life at Nacro Longton Education Centre
We are proud of our education community. We want every learner to have the best opportunities and learning experienced available, broadening your skills – both personally and professionally. That’s why we have our Nacro Education Charter, outlining what we provide for you, and what we ask you to bring to our community. You can learn more about what to expect while studying at Nacro Education here.
At Nacro Longton Education Centre, we build strong, supportive relationships to help you feel safe, motivated and valued. We offer:
- Places for local young people to achieve qualifications
- Professional, experienced, and dedicated staff
- Small class sizes
- Face-to-face learning, feedback, and support for every learner
- Career advice and enrichment activities
- GCSE retakes and functional skills in English and Maths
- Opportunity for work experience in your chosen industry
- Financial support and resources to attend courses.
To learn more about life and services we have to offer, see our What to expect at Nacro Education information.
Working closely with the Longton community
We work within our community, establishing partnerships and helping to bring the local area closer together. Because of our partnerships, every learner has the chance to take part in valuable work experience and engage with a number of local businesses in the Longton area.
Shining a light on our courses
At Nacro Longton Education Centre, we’re proud to support our local community. We regularly take part in fundraising opportunities for other causes as part of our enrichment programme.
Giving learners the chance to run market stalls within Longton town centre, paint the local community centre, and giving support to toddler groups to name just a few. All aimed at building confidence and expanding their CVs.