What courses can I choose?
|Light Vehicle Maintenance||E3, 1 & 2||Award, certificate or diploma||IMI Awards|
What will I learn?
- Health and safety around vehicles
- Removal and fitting of parts
- Using tools and materials
- Engine, suspension, braking, electrical and exhaust systems
- Inspection, repair and replacement of high performance vehicles
What qualification will I have?
Depending on which course you take,
you’ll have an award, a certificate or
How do I complete the course?
You’ll be assessed through an online test, an assignment or an oral assessment.
What can I do next?
With your qualification, you can apply for a job as a:
- tyre fitter
- panel beater
- roadside assistance mechanic
- car valet
Alternatively you can learn a related course at a higher level or apply for an apprenticeship in a related work area.