Course overviewIf you are thinking about a job in retail, this course will help you get there. You will learn all about selling skills, customer service, working in a team and supervising & managing other staff.
At the end of the course, you’ll have the hands-on experience and confidence you need to take your next step.
What will I learn?You will gain the knowledge, understanding and skills required to work in the retail or customer service industry. You will learn about a range of topics such as the control, handling and replenishment of stock, the business of retail, customer service skills, and taking payments.
ModulesThere are a range of modules available for either the Award or Certificate. These include:
• Understanding the business of retail
• Understanding customer service in retail
• Understand the retail selling process
• Understanding the handling of customer payments in retail
• Understanding how individuals and teams contribute to the success of a retail business